Securities Markets Module Test details
Duration: 120 minutes
No. of questions: 60
Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 60 (60%). There is negative marking for incorrect answers.”
Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
Securities Market Module Fees
|Module Fees||GST @ 18%||Total Fees|
Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
Securities Market Module
This module develops on the Securities Market Beginner’s Module. It discusses the issues relating to different areas of the securities market in greater depth and detail than the Financial Market Beginner’s Module. In addition, the course helps understand the securities market structure and government securities market.
Who will benefit Securities Market Module course?
- Employees of Broker and Sub-brokers
- Depository Participants employees
- Employees of Mutual Funds
- Employees of Research Houses/Analysts/Researchers
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Anybody having interest in the Securities Market
Why should one take this course?
- To understand the various products, participants and the functions of the securities market.
- To understand the market design of Primary Market & Secondary Market.
- To understand the government securities market.
CHAPTER 1 :Primary Market
- Book building
- Credit rating
- Merchant banking
- On-line IPOs
- Demat issues
- Private placement
- Virtual debt portals
- Other regulations
- Public issues
- Euro issues
- Debt issues
- Collective investment vehicles viz., MFs, VCFs, CISs.
CHAPTER 3 : Government Securities Market
- Indian debt market;
- Primary market;
- Secondary market-NDS;
- NDS-OM; CCIL;
- Wholesale debt market (WDM) segment of NSE.
CHAPTER 5 : Mathematics and Statistics
- Measures of central tendency;
- Return and Risk
CHAPTER : 2 Secondary Market
- Trading and settlement mechanism
- Trading rules – Insider Trading
- Unfair trade practices
- Buy back
- Market capitalisation
- Transaction costs
- Risk management
CHAPTER 4 : Derivatives Market
- Participants and functions;
- Trading mechanism;
- Contract specification;
- Clearing & Settlement;
- Open interest;
- Implied interest rate;
- Implied volatility;
- Risk management; Debt derivatives.