International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Overview
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is an arrangement of bookkeeping standards created by an autonomous, not-revenue driven association called the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
The objective of IFRS is to give a worldwide structure to how open organizations get ready and reveal their financial proclamations. IFRS gives general direction to the arrangement of financial explanations, instead of setting rules for industry-particular reporting.
About Our Company
IFRS certification can open career opportunities beyond India as 117 countries have already adopted it. ACCA Certificate/ Diploma in IFRS is considered the most sought-after certification in IFRS. excited and keen to get the required training immediately!
IFRS Course Eligibility
- Two years’ relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions F1-F4)
- Two years’ relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting.
What are the objectives of IFRS
- to develop, in the public interest, a single set of high quality, understandable, enforceable and globally accepted financial reporting standards based upon clearly articulated principles. …
- to promote the use and rigorous application of those standards.
CHAPTER 1 :IFRS Certification Course
- IFRS Certificate Program creates an understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards, necessary for success in the contemporary global business world.
- Our program teaches IFRS with practical approach and examples.
- This program also prepares the candidates for certifications in Ind – AS and Diploma / Cert IFRS
CHAPTER 3 : Benefits of studying IFRS
- Auto spare part,
- Professional advisory companies,
- Auditing firms,
- Banking industry,
- Insurance industry,
- KPOs, etc.
CHAPTER 5 : Who should pursue this certification?
- Candidates pursuing graduation,
- Post-graduation in commerce,
- or qualified professionals like MBAs,
- CAs, CMAs, CSS, CFAs, CFPs
- Or any other relevant course in the field of finance can opt for this certification in IFRS.
CHAPTER 7: Syllabus at glance
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IFRSs around the world
- Presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
CHAPTER : 2 About IFRS
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS):
- Are accounting standards and principles
- Are set by the International Accounting Standard Board (IASB)
- Are becoming global standards for preparation of financial statements.
- Enable uniform reporting
- Most countries are converging or adopting their standards towards IFRS
- India, as a step closer to convergence with IFRS, has adopted Ind-AS
CHAPTER 4 : Why NSE Academy certification?
- NSE Academy is the certifying body for financial modules
- The only IFRS program in India certified by NSE Academy
- On completing this certification candidate will learn to:
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes to accounts
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements Attempt Cert IFRS examinations (ACCA) without any further coaching
CHAPTER 6: On completion of this certification
- Get an additional certification of IndAS and 10-15 hours of training for Dip IFRS (ACCA) from IMS Proschool with no additional cost.
- *Attempt Cert IFRS examinations (ACCA) without any further coaching
- *Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports.
- *Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes to accounts.
- *Statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and
CHAPTER 8: Certification process
- Enroll with IMS Proschool for IFRS course
- Complete classroom training in 3-months
- Clear the internal examination with minimum 70%
- Fill the exam form on the Proschool website with NCFM ID. If you don’t have an NCFM ID, you can visit www.nseindia.com
- Take the exam at NSE India or NSEIT Centers
- Clear the NSE India Certification on IFRS and get certification
- Get an additional 10-15 hrs. Classroom training (LVC) for Dip IFRS/ Ind As