CIMA (Chartered organization of Management Accountants) set up in the year 1919, is an all-inclusive perceived capability for vocations in Business and Finance. CIMA is the world’s biggest expert collection of Management Accountants with more than 218,000 individuals working in 177 nations. CIMA qualified experts work in the field of Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Business Analysis, Project Finance, Treasury Management, Risk Management and so on.
About Our Company
On completion of the CIMA Professional Qualification, you will be awarded the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation, recognizing your value and showcasing your professionalism, business and leadership skills, ethics and commitment.
What are CIMA Exams
Strategic level. This is the third level of the Professional Qualification and consists of three computer-based Objective Tests and one Case Study exam. The Strategic level concentrates on making strategic decisions and providing the context for which those decisions will be implemented. Its focus is the long-term.
How do I start CIMA?
- Identify your entry route and register with CIMA.
- Apply for exemptions if required.
- Choose your study method.
- Schedule your first exam.
CHAPTER 1 : Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Macroeconomic and Institutional Context of Business
- Microeconomic and Organizational Context of Business
- Informational Context of Business
- Financial Context of Business
CHAPTER 3 : Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Accounting Principles, Concepts, and Regulations
- Recording Accounting Transactions
- Preparation of Accounts for Single Entities
- Analysis of Financial Statements
CHAPTER : 2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- The Context Of Management Accounting
- Planning and Control
- Decision Making
CHAPTER 4 :Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
- Business Ethics and Ethical Conflict
- Corporate Governance, Controls and Corporate Social Responsibility
- General Principles of the Legal System, Contract and Employment Law
- Company Administration