Certified Financial Planner Overview
The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER accreditation is the most wanted and regarded worldwide affirmation for those looking to show their sense of duty regarding equipped and moral financial arranging practice. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER experts meet starting and progressing training, background, and expert advancement necessities, pass a thorough exam that surveys, and hold fast to a code of morals, swearing to give financial arranging in light of a legitimate concern for customers and with the most elevated moral and expert benchmarks.
About Certified Financial Planner
Financial Planning Standards Board India is a Public-Private Enterprise and a Professional Standards Setting body that proactively guides the professionals to benefit and protect the public in the country.
FPSB India closely works with all the stakeholders’ viz. the Government, the Regulators, the Industries/Associations, the Corporate, the Media and the General Public to achieve its objectives.
Who will benefit Algorithmic Trading course?
- Anybody having interest in the Stock market operations
Why should one take this course?
- To improve the knowledge in Algorithmic Trading.
- To learn about different trading strategies.
- To Learn Risk Management in Algorithmic Trading.
- To learn about Algorithmic Trading and its Audit and Compliance Process.
CHAPTER 1 : Introduction to Algorithmic Trading
- Evolution of Algorithmic Trading
- What is Algorithmic Trading?
- Different Trading Methodologies
- Trends in Algorithmic Trading: Global and India
- Benefits of Algorithmic Trading
CHAPTER 3 : Trading Strategies
- Calendar Spread
- Cash Future Arbitrage Strategy
- Index Arbitrage
- Pair Trading
- News Based Trading Strategies
- Conversion- Reversal
CHAPTER 5 : Risk management in Algorithmic Trading
- Different Stages involved in Risk Management
- Risk Management Specific to High Frequency & Algorithmic Trading
CHAPTER : 2 Order Types
- Different Order Types
- Execution Trading Strategies
CHAPTER 4 : Algorithmic Trading: System Architecture
- Market Data
- CEP Engine
- Order Routing / Order Manager
- Smart Order Routing (SOR)
- Connectivity Options
CHAPTER 6: Audit and Compliance process
- International Organization of Securities Commissions
- Auditing Process and Requirements (As defined by NSE for member-broker)
- SEBI Recommendations on Algorithmic Trading
- Software Testing and Empanelment
- Exchange Audits
- Technology and System Audit
- Compliance Requirements