Do you have three O Levels, Matriculation or Intermediate? At that point, you can begin your trip towards ACCA participation with our Foundation Diploma. It’s the ideal place to start on the off chance that you are beginning in bookkeeping or in case you’re now working in the back, however, have no capabilities. You’ll be beginning at the correct level to suit your capacity.
You can accomplish authentications and recognitions en route before advancing onto the ACCA Qualification. So you’ll have confirmation of your diligent work, in addition to it’s an incredible method for keeping you on track and roused.
About Our Company
The ACCA qualification proves to employers that you have ability in all aspects of business
It is the largest and fastest growing qualification in the world, with over 500,000 members and students in 170 countries
better employment prospects as a result of having shown an ability in all areas of business
ACCA Course Duration
- Flexibility: The ACCA training is conducted over weekends, the students can pursue the course along with their job/studies.
- Variable Duration: 6 Months to 2 Years
ACCA Exam Pattern
- Examinations are held 4 times in a year i.e. March, June, September & December. However, the papers from F1 to F4 can be taken online around the year at ACCA’s Authorized Computer Based Exam centers.
- Most exams are of a 2 to 3 hours duration based on the paper and the subject.
- Most exams have a mix of multiple choice questions and MTQs (Multi-Task Questions), which are a bit like cases.
CHAPTER 1 :Knowledge Module
- Paper F1, Accountant in Business To develop knowledge and understanding of the business environment and the influence this has on how organisations and accountants operate, and of the role of the accountant and other key business functions in contributing to an efficient, effective and ethical organisation, and to build knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of effective management.
Paper F2, Management Accounting
To develop knowledge and understanding of how to prepare and process basic cost and quantitative information to support management in planning and decision-making in a variety of business contexts.
Paper F3, Financial Accounting
To develop knowledge and understanding of the underlying principles, concepts and regulations relating to financial accounting and technical proficiency in the use of double-entry accounting techniques, including the preparation of basic financial statements.
CHAPTER 3 : Options Module (2 papers only)
- Paper P4, Advanced Financial Management To apply relevant knowledge, skills, and exercise professional judgment as expected of a senior financial executive or advisor, in taking or recommending decisions relating to the financial management of an organization.
Paper P5, Advanced Performance Management
To apply relevant knowledge, skills, and exercise professional judgment in selecting and applying strategic management accounting techniques in different business contexts and to contribute to the evaluation of the performance of an organization and its strategic development.
Paper P6, Advanced Taxation
To apply relevant knowledge, skills, and exercise professional judgment in providing relevant information and advice to individuals and businesses on the impact of the major taxes on financial decisions and situations.
Paper P7, Advanced Audit and Assurance
To apply relevant knowledge, skills, and exercise professional judgment in analyzing, evaluating, concluding and reporting on the assurance engagement and other audit and assurance issues in the context of best practice and current developments.
CHAPTER : 2 Skills Module
- Paper F4, Corporate and Business LawTo develop knowledge and skills in the understanding of the general legal framework, and of specific legal areas relating to business, recognizing the need to seek further specialist legal advice where necessary.
Paper F5, Performance Management
To develop knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques to quantitative and qualitative information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation, and control.
Paper F6, Taxation
To develop knowledge and skills relating to the tax system as applicable to individuals, single companies, and groups of companies.
Paper F7, Financial Reporting
To develop knowledge and skills in understanding and applying accounting standards and the theoretical framework in the preparation of financial statements of entities, including groups, and how to analyze and interpret those financial statements.
Paper F8, Audit and Assurance
To develop knowledge and skills in the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
Paper F9, Financial Management
To develop knowledge and skills expected of a financial manager – relating to issues affecting investment, financing, and dividend policy decisions.
Professional Level (5 papers)
Paper P1, Governance, Risk & Ethics
To apply relevant knowledge, skills, and exercise professional judgment in carrying out the role of the accountant relating to governance, internal control, compliance, and the management of risk within an organization – in the context of an overall ethical framework.
Paper P2, Corporate Reporting
To apply knowledge, skills, and exercise professional judgment in the application and evaluation of financial reporting principles and practices in a range of business contexts and situations.
Paper P3, Business Analysis
To apply relevant knowledge, skills, and exercise professional judgment in assessing strategic position, determining the strategic choice, and implementing strategic action through business process and structural change, coordinating knowledge systems and information technology, and by managing quality processes, projects, and people.